Life Debt A Fresh Approach to Achieving Financial Wellness eBook Leslie Tayne

Life Debt A Fresh Approach to Achieving Financial Wellness eBook Leslie Tayne
I found the book interesting and informative. As I person who can no longer work due to a disabilityand I need to find ways to make extra money to help pay off bills.

Tags : Buy Life & Debt: A Fresh Approach to Achieving Financial Wellness: Read 19 Kindle Store Reviews - Amazon.com,ebook,Leslie Tayne,Life & Debt: A Fresh Approach to Achieving Financial Wellness,Gateway Bridge Press LLC,BUSINESS & ECONOMICS Finance General,EDUCATION Finance
Life Debt A Fresh Approach to Achieving Financial Wellness eBook Leslie Tayne Reviews
It doesn't matter what your financial situation is, there's something here for everyone!
Highly useful book for about 99% of Americans - ignore its wisdom at your peril.
I'd recommend this book to a beginner and one that has fallen of the budget horse so to speak. Finished the book in aday.
This book was very detailed and took a unique approach from most finance books I have read in the past. I would highly recommend reading this book if you want to get serious about your finances.
Sound, simple, practical advice from a caring, empathetic debt professional. Leslie Tayne is a treasure. She helps remove the shame and pain of debt into a truly empowering exercise.
Several great tips on saving money and eliminating debt- very easy to apply to your situation. Worth the read. It's nice to be provided with a game plan.
I've read a number of money/debt management books and so many of them are overwhelming or leave you feeling like a financial failure. Leslie's book felt like a good friend, giving practical, realistic, and easy to understand advice. Her approach doesn't belittle you but instead helps you figure out how to get where you want to be, meeting you right where you are. A great, quick read to get you going in the right direction.
I found the book interesting and informative. As I person who can no longer work due to a disability
and I need to find ways to make extra money to help pay off bills.

0 Response to "≫ Libro Life Debt A Fresh Approach to Achieving Financial Wellness eBook Leslie Tayne"
Post a Comment